... has a very different approach to rejuvenate and maintain your skin.
I treat your skin, not a generic skin type...
Most estheticians treat skin types — dry, oily, combination skin — without taking into consideration many other factors that affect the skin’s function. Since the skin is a detoxification organ may problems can occur that inhibit the skins ability to function properly.
Since each person is different, I conduct a detailed skin evaluation to assess your skin’s health and condition. I only use natural skin care products that have ingredients that work with your body to feed your skin nutrients instead of products containing parabens and petro chemicals that irritate and inhibit the function of the skin.
My treatments rebuild both the dermis, the lower layer where real aging occurs and the epidermis, the outer layer of skin. As our cells shed and fall off they are replaced by new cells from the dermis. By repairing the dermis we produce healthy new skin when it eventually becomes the epidermis. I believe in educating you on how your skin works and what it needs as one of the key factors in skin health.
My objective is to support your skin to improve it’s function and health.
• Increases capillary flow and blood supply to repair the dermis
• Provides nutrients that feed the skin to rebuild and maintain skin health
• Repairs existing skin damage and reduce future environmental damage
• Activates collagen and elastin production along with new stem cell formation
• Restores the skins natural barrier which results in normalized oil production
• Produces healthy, radiant, glowing skin
I have a
very different approach, I treat your skin
not a generic skin type...
Isnt it time to
really take care of your skin?
you are going
to be wearing
it for the rest of